NTPC Assistant Executive Recruitment 2024 National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has published notification for vacancy on 223 posts of Assistant Executive on its official website. this is a golden opportunity for talented male and female candidates from across the country who are searching for jobs in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited to get India Government jobs. If you also want to get a good salary by getting a job in National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, then you can apply NTPC Assistant Executive Online Form on the official website of NTPC from 25 January 2024 to 8 February 2024. Please see all the important information related to this recruitment on this post.
NTPC Assistant Executive Job Notification 2024
NTPC Assistant Executive Vacancy 2024
|National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
|NTPC Assistant Executive Bharti 2024
|Mode of Apply
NTPC Assistant Executive Exam Date
NTPC Assistant Executive Bharti 2024
|Name of Post
|Number of Post
NTPC Assistant Executive Application Fees
|Gen / OBC
|300 /- Rs
|SC / ST
|Mode of Payment
NTPC Assistant Executive Eligibility Criteria
- Citizenship: Candidate should be an Indian citizen and a local resident of india.
- Employment Office Registration: Candidates have to register their names with the local employment office.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2024.
- Age relaxation: Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
NTPC Assistant Executive Qualification
|Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
NTPC Assistant Executive Age Limit
- Minimum - 18 Years
- Maximum - 35 Years
- Age Relaxation - As per Rules
NTPC Assistant Executive Salary
|55000 /- Rs Per Month
NTPC Assistant Executive Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
How to Fill NTPC Assistant Executive Online Form
Eligible and interested candidates can visit the official website of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited for NTPC Recruitment 2024 and apply online by following the steps given below
- First visit the official website.
- After that click on the online form link.
- After that register by clicking on the registration link.
- Enter your complete information
- Pay Application Fee.
- After that click the submit button.