Delhi Home Guard Vacancy 2024 Directorate General of Home Guards Government of NCT of Delhi has published notification on Home Guard posts. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates searching for government jobs in Delhi to get the job. Let us tell you that vacancy has been released on 10285 posts for Delhi Home Guard Recruitment 2024, for which 10th and 12th pass candidates will be able to apply Delhi Home Guard online form from 24 January to 13 February 2024 on the official website of DGHG Delhi. Under this recruitment drive, the candidates will be appointed on the basis of physical criteria, physical efficiency test and written examination.
Delhi Home Guard Notification 2024
Delhi Home Guard Bharti 2024
|Delhi Home Guard Jobs 2024
|Sarkari Naukri 2024
|Mode of Apply
Delhi Home Guard Application Fees
|Gen / OBC
|100 /- Rs
|SC / ST
|Mode of Payment
Delhi Home Guard Exam Date
Delhi Home Guard Vacancy 2024
|Name of Post
|Number of Post
Delhi Home Guard Eligibility Criteria
- Citizen of India and Resident of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- Valid Passport
- Election Commission Photo I Card
- Current and valid ration card bearing his name and photograph. If the ration card is without photograph of candidate, it is required to be supported by another identity proof bearing photograph of applicant
- Valid Driving License issued by Transport Dept. GNCT Delhi.
- Duly attested passbook of Public Sector Bank Account having photograph with residential address in Delhi.
- Certificate issued by competent/authorized Government authority of Revenue Department, GNCT Delhi.
Delhi Home Guard Qualification
|10th / 12th
Delhi Home Guard Age Limit
- Minimum - 20 Years
- Maximum - 45 Years
- Age Relaxation - As per Rules
Delhi Home Guard Salary
|25000 /- Rs Per Month
Delhi Home Guard Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
How to Fill Delhi Home Guard Online Form
Candidates can apply on enrolment portal of Directorate General Home Guard, Delhi dghgenrollment.in. The enrolment Portal can also be reached from the website of Directorate General HomeGuards delhihomeguards.nic.in
- Before submitting online applications, candidate must ensure that he/she is registered on Directorate General Home Guards (DGHG) enrolment portal i.e. dghgenrollment.in to which one can also navigate from the website of Directorate General Home Guards delhihomeguards.nic.in
- The instructions for Registration are also available on the DGHG’s website. Registration is a onetime exercise. The user ID and password generated after registration should be used to login whenever a candidate is applying for enrolment advertised by DGHG. On multiple registrations and appearance in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will be debarred from the enrolment as Home Guard volunteer.
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the enrolment portal i.e. WEBSITE dghgenrollment.in from 24/01/2024 up to 13/02/2023 (till 12 O’ clock night) after which the link will be disabled.
- The candidates must go through the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully while filling up Online Application Form for the enrolment.
- The candidates must submit their application through Online Mode only. No other mode of application shall be accepted. Applications received through any other mode i.e. by post/by hand/by mail etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check and ensure that they have filled correct details in each field of the online application form. Once online application form is submitted, no request for change/ correction/ modification will be entertained or allowed under any circumstances. Request received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained and no correspondence will be made in this regard. Candidates will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fee paid by him/her
- APPLICATION FEES AND MODE OF PAYMENT ₹ 100/- (One Hundred only). The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fee plus convenience fee only through payment gateway provided in the DGHG enrolment portal only. Other mode of payment will not be considered and the application of such candidates will be rejected out rightly and payment made shall stand forfeited. Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.