Up Police Constable Online Form 2024 Uttar Pradesh Government Job Notification has been invited for recruitment to 60244 posts of Constable for 10th and 12th pass in Up Police Department. For Up Police Constable Recruitment 2024, 10th, 12th pass female and male candidates can apply on the official website of the department. Under Up Police Constable Bharti 2024, the selection of candidates will be done on the basis of physical criteria, physical efficiency test, written examination. The department's advertisement online form link for UP Police Constable Vacancy is given below.
Up Police Constable Recruitment 2024
Up Police Constable Sarkari Result 2024
|Uttar Pradesh Police Department
|Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Bharti
|Up Sarkari Job
|Mode of Apply
Up Police Constable Fees
|Gen / OBC
|SC / ST
|Mode of Payment
Up Police Constable Important Date
Up Police Constable Vacancy 2024
|Name of Post
|Number of Post
Up Police Constable Exam Eligibility
- 10th / 12th passed from a recognized institute.
- Applicant must be a local resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 to 28 years.
- There should not be any kind of criminal case in the name of the applicant.
- The conduct of the applicant should be good.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be physically and mentally healthy.
Up Police Constable Qualification
|10th / 12th
Up Police Constable Age Limit
- Minimum - 18 Years
- Maximum - 25 Years
- Age Relaxation - As per Rules
Up Police Constable Salary
|5200 - 20200 /- Rs Per Month
Up Police Constable Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Physical Parameters
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Up Police Constable Online Form
Interested male and female candidates can apply online form on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Promotion Board, uppbpb.gov.in. Step by step information on how to fill the application for Up Police Bharti 2024 is given below.
- Check Eligibility from Up Police Constable Notification 2024
- Click on the online application link given below or visit the website uppbpb.gov.in
- Fill up the application form
- Upload required documents
- pay fee
- print application form