Rajasthan Block Resource Person Recruitment 2024 For the talented female and male candidates of Rajasthan state who are searching for Rajasthan Block level jobs, the Office of District Program Coordinator and District Collector Dholpur has released Rajasthan Employment News on Block Resource Person posts on its official website. Eligibility, age limit, application fee and all the information for Rajasthan Block Resource Person Vacancy 2024 is given below. Candidates must check the official notification once before applying. Candidates for this recruitment will be selected by Rajasthan Government on the basis of written examination and merit list.
Rajasthan Block Resource Person Bharti 2024
Rajasthan Block Resource Person Notification 2024
|Collector Office Dholpur
|Block Resource Person
|Rajasthan Block Resource Person Online Form 2024
|Rajasthan Job Alert
|Mode of Apply
Rajasthan Block Resource Person Exam Date
Rajasthan Block Resource Person Vacancies 2024
|Name of Post
|Number of Post
|Block Resource Person
Rajasthan Block Resource Person Application Fees
|Gen / OBC
|100 /- Rs
|SC / ST
|Mode of Payment
Rajasthan Block Resource Person Eligibility Criteria
- Citizenship: Candidate should be an Indian citizen and a local resident of rajasthan.
- Employment Office Registration: Candidates have to register their names with the local employment office in rajasthan.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01-01-2024.
- Age relaxation: Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
Rajasthan Block Resource Person Qualification
Rajasthan Block Resource Person Age Limit
- Minimum - 18 Years
- Maximum - 40 Years
- Age Relaxation - As per Rules
Rajasthan Block Resource Person Salary
|500 /- Rs Per Day
Rajasthan Block Resource Person Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Medical Examination
How to Fill Rajasthan Block Resource Person Online Form
Eligible and interested female and male candidates for Rajasthan Block Resource Person Jobs can visit the official website and submit the online form by following the steps given below.
- First visit the official website dholpur.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After that click on the online form link.
- After that register by clicking on the registration link.
- Enter your complete information
- Pay Application Fee.
- After that click the submit button.