India Post Driver Recruitment 2024 Indian Postal Department has once again issued a notification for Staff Car Driver in Uttar Pradesh Postal Department. For which the 10th pass candidates of India can download the application form on the official website of the Indian Postal Department till 16 February 2024. Let us tell you that the selection of candidates for Post Office Staff Car Driver Jobs will be done as per the merit list. The departmental advertisement and application form of India Post Office Staff Car Driver Recruitment is given below.
India Post Office Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2024
India Post Staff Car Driver Notification
|Indian Postal Department
|India Post Office Staff Car Driver Bharti
|Mode of Apply
India Post Driver Application Fees
|Gen / OBC
|SC / ST
|Mode of Payment
India Post Driver Important Date
India Post Office Car Driver Vacancy 2024
|Name of Post
|Number of Post
Post Office Car Driver Exam Eligibility
- 10th passed from a recognized institute.
- Applicant must be a local resident of India.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 to 23 years.
- There should not be any kind of criminal case in the name of the applicant.
- The conduct of the applicant should be good.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be physically and mentally healthy.
India Post Driver Qualification
|10th + Driving Licence
India Post Staff Car Driver Age Limit
- Minimum - 18 Years
- Maximum - 23 Years
- Age Relaxation - As per Rules
India Post Office Staff Car Driver Salary
|5200 - 20200 /- Rs Per Month
India Post Car Driver Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- Medical Examination
India Post Staff Car Driver Application Form
Interested male and female candidates can apply online form on the official website of Indian Postal Department, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Step by step information on how to fill the application for India Post Office Staff Car Driver Form 2024 is given below.
- Check Eligibility from India Post Driver Notification 2024
- Click on the online application link given below or visit the website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Fill up the application form
- Upload required documents
- pay fee
- print application form